2.6
Layout of Store

I came into Fallas of Lufkin,Tx on 10/03/17 around 2:45pm and on the door entrance says 50% off all clearance sales...ask one sales us that everything on sale..her answer was yes...my sister asked Bevla Armendarin another employee(i asked her for her name because she was the one playing the roll of being charge)about the 50% off she said no and i let her no she had it posted on the front door and over some children clothes on the inside of the store...she came with a rude attitude of not accomodating the post and fussing with an employee that told me yes a bout the 50% was for all clearance items in the store in front of other customers(incorrect conduct)i believe in treating others the way i want to be treated...I asked her for corporate number and she told me she couldn't give it to me that i had to go on line and get it...I told her she's supposed to have that number anytime anyone ask you for it,so she proceeded to call her manager over her and tell her what i said"i wanted corporate number" and she said her manger says the same and i know all that is a lie...i am a manager at a store also and we are taught all steps to protocol of any situation(a lot is just common sense)As i proceeded one more time to ask for the number(she repeated she didn't have it and i had to go on line)never gave me the URL, so i asked her for her name (with an attitude of being a little rude) she tells me in front of another employer(name tag read LARONDA)that she don't have to give me her name, but she going to anyway and i let her know "yes mam" you do...she wrote it down(i will add the photo if i can)...i try to take a picture of the yellow post and she snatched it down...i put my items backup but my Sister purchase her few items...i went into that filthy bathroom...i have to give some credit on the store because there's a fire hazards in that store and accidents waiting to happen and they was actually taking the time try get all the things out the floor that would make someone hurt they self...Today you could walk abit without stumbling...

Review about: Fallas Stores Manager.

Had an Experience with Fallas Stores?

Comments