I came to Florida on vacation and bought some clothes at one of these stores.When I went back to my hotel, the clothes were not what we expected.

They were to small or big. I went back and the clerk said They cannot refund my money because I used a credit card and not cash. Icouldn't find the correct size of what I bought either. nothing fit.

They said I would have to take goods in exchange which took me almost 2 hours to find the exact amount.

I came to buy clothes, not household items. Isn't credit cards as good as cash.

They said a sign was there and when they showed it to me and my family, you would have to use a magnifying glass to read it.

This person wrote the review because of "cannot get refund from redit card" of fallas stores customer care from Fallas Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fallas Stores to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fallas Stores for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fallas Stores?

Comments

contact your local state attorney General's Office.