1.6K views
1.7

Just experienced that myself.Am a regular shopper.

Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use credit..i can get my money back. I used debit..Kim the sales associate said nothing.

told me that they have signs posted, she imposed as manager but there's another lady there whose manager. Says they're not required to tell customers the return policy but told customer behind me return policy. Same day transaction??? Never went home to try on merchandise.

Still in bag with receipt. Gave me store credit.

I need groceries and gas..They don't have either one.Won't be back.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). harrisdtamara is overall dissatisfied with Fallas Stores and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fallas Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Fallas Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fallas Stores?

Comments

Maybe if you read the signs posted in the store and not appear illiterate people might take your "complaint" seriously.You have to ask about the return policy and not expect them to tell you; have you ever walked into a clothing store like dillards or heck even Walmart and the associate explain the return policy?

Nope! So why expect this store to do that? !

& if you need groceries and gas so badly maybe don't buy what you don't need in the first place....Also, same day transaction without trying them on at home at least seems absurd too, you obviously didn't need the things you bought.

May I ask why you were in the store buying anything if you needed food and gas?You don't go shopping for stuff you don't need, then turn immediately around and return it, because you need food and gas.

Go for a walk in the park f you need to get out.