I was disrespected and yelled at by the store manager ,Mr.Garcia st one of your stores located at 13119 Hawthorne Blvd.,Ca 90250. (Store 0426).I returned two items i purchased on 11/16/17,at approx.

11:45am today (11/17/17).Mr.Garcia,the store manager refused to allow me exchange the two items because one of the item's tag was detached.He began to disrespect me by yelling at me to exit his store.I refused to leave and asked him to either refund my money or allow me to exchange the items. I challenged him to call the police on me if he thought that i wrong for asking for a refund or exchange.He instructed the female cashiers not to attend to me and then walked outside the store to smoke a cigarrete.

Review about: Fallas Stores Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

They have the right to NOT do a refund. You were asked to leave and chose not to leave thier PRIVATE PROPERTY!

Then challenge them to call the police. I’m betting they did and you ran out and whined that you were not getting your way. The right to refuse service is absolute. You can contact the AG in your state but they won’t go to bat for you, that’s NOT THIER job.

The BBB is no help as they have no power to enforce anything.

Basically you have only shown that you are a problem customer and you have shown us all how NOT to get your way. Sorry but your post is a fail.

Contact your local State Attorney General's Office.

Contact your local state attorney general's office.